Monday, November 25, 2013

First Taste of Older Men

Well, I've had my first taste of older men. I agreed to dinner with a 60 year old gentleman. He wined me, dined me, and bought me a Tiffany's necklace that same evening. I think I'm onto something...


Just kidding!

Really though, I went to a charity event this past weekend with a few girlfriends, and the audience was much more mature compared to the bars where I usually party. I've only been on one date with a 30 year old, and no one older than that, but at the event, I met a really great guy in his mid-thirties. Now I really do think I may be onto something. He knows to how to take initiative, makes me feel really good when I talk to him, and is very successful in his career. We have a tentative date this week!

2 comments:

  1. I typically dated guys ~2-5 years older than me but six months ago took a chance on someone 12 years my senior...and it's changed my life.

    It's worth a try. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ashley! I definitely agree that it was worth a try. Went on a couple dates with him since I wrote the post though, and I may have to retract my optimistic statements about this particular guy...but that's another story!

      But anyway, so glad y'all are going strong! :)

      Delete